Wednesday, February 3

starting afresh...

Thought it was about time I started blogging again...since in the past it has made me more accountable.
I have even started reading blogs again, it has been ages but I know it really helps keep me motivated reading about how everyone is doing.

So my weight as of today is 88.3
I have joined Pauline's biggest loser challenge....my goal to be under 80 kilos, my little sister is getting married in oct this year and I would love to be able to wear something fabulous...I may even buy a dress...long time since I have done that...lol

I started a new job in January...being home at night to cook dinner has really helped...I am starting to get into a routine with cooking often...and not just grabbing something thats quick and easy:)

I know i really have to concentrate in getting my water in...so thats my plan for this week:)

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Hello... hell I just commented on your last post just now and it was posted back in 2008! Wow you sure took a break from blogging ...lol!
Good luck with the challenge and shedding some kilos before your sister's wedding.

Leighanne said...

Yes I know its been a while...lol

thanks for reading:)